Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ice Cream I miss you!!!!


I am going insane. I normally eat ice cream at least once a day, but because state is approaching I have decided to take a break from eating ice cream, cake, and other sweets. And it’s killing me.

 

I think I have the biggest sweet tooth ever. I always eat something sweet after a meal and I always crave sweet food. So trying to live off of healthy food is just too hard. I feel like a 400 pound person who’s trying to lose weight!!!!! I NEEED SWEEETS!!!! There are cupcakes just sitting on the counter, taunting me and every time I open the fridge I can hear the peppermint ice cream calling my name.

The week after State is what I call my fat week. I eat whatever I want whenever I want and I don’t run. Last year I gained 10 pounds. So I am sooooooo excited for my fat week this year and I think trying to eat healthy is going to make me eat supper unhealthy next week, but that’s ok because I need to gain some weight anyway.

I only have to wait 2 days and like 4ish hours until my mouth will be stuffed with chocolate, ice cream, and other treats. I can do it (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment