Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Running Tights!!

One thing I love about running in the winter is getting to wear running tights. They are super comfy and really warm. I wish it was acceptable to wear them every where, because I love them so much.

My favorite brand of running tights is Nike. They fit the best and they have the most styles and colors. During the winter you can find running tights from Nike in Dick's Sporting Goods, Scheels, and almost every other place that sells sporting wear.

Here are some of my favorite running tights.

 Nike Pro Core II Women's Tights
These are the thinner Nike Pro Combat tights which are really comfy and perfect for races.
Nike Pro Hyperwarm II Women's Tights
I just bought this pair of the thicker Nike pro combat tights and they are very warm.

These are really cute and look really warm, so I think I might buy them with my christmas money!

1 comment:

  1. These thighs are looking really amazing and even they generally look really very attractive and classy. I also just love wearing workout tights for my regular workout routine weather it is my yoga classes or my morning running.

    ReplyDelete