Sunday, January 27, 2013

Superheroes!


I have recently gained an extreme fascination with superheroes.  Dark Night, Avengers, Iron man, Captain America, The Amazing Spiderman, are all movies that I have watched since last summer. It started in cross country camp in July. The whole camp went to the movie theater and my sister and I decided to see Dark Night. At the beginning of the movie I was a little lost, but eventually I caught up and by the end of the movie, I realized that the movie was extremely awesome and might have been one of my favorite movies I have ever watched. I was suddenly addicted.

When I got home from camp, I went to family video and Captain America. It was also extremely awesome and I eventually ended up watching Iron Man and Avengers. Iron man was pretty good, but I did like Avengers better. I think all of the superheroes together made it really good. It also had a really intense plot and it kept you at the edge of your seat. I also really liked the actors like, Robert Downy Jr. as Iron Man, Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow and Cobie Smulders (Robin from How I met your mother!) as agent Maria Hill, who were my favorite actors. There are also a lot of other good actors. I would strongly recommend that you watch this movie if you haven’t already seen it.

 Then last night I got to see the Amazing Spiderman. The Amazing Spiderman was SOOOOO much better than the other Spiderman movies. The actors were fun, unlike the other Spiderman movies where the actors are all weird and boring. They also showed more background on Peter Parker and what happened with his parents, which I thought was interesting. It still had a lot of action, but it was a lot more entertaining. I was pleasantly surprised by how good this movie was, especially considering I was not that impressed with the original Spiderman movies.


Overall, I liked either Avengers of the Dark Night the best. They were really interesting and very intriguing. The action, the intense scenes and the good characters, make superhero movies so good! I am really excited to see what superhero movies come out next! There is another Avengers movie coming out in 2015 and hopefully there will be other superhero movies being made.Maybe a movie about Robin? Maybe a sequel to Spiderman? I am really hoping that more superhero movies come out soon.
Words-411

No comments:

Post a Comment